A common hair loss solution for someone experiencing any type of hair loss such as Thinning, Baldness, Alopecia, Chemotherapy, Heredity hair loss, Thyroid disorder, Hormonal imbalance, Diabetes and other medical issues. Non-Surgical hair replacement consists of Custom Cranial Prosthesis hair system added to existing hair or scalp to give the appearance of a natural fuller head of hair. The undetectable unit is customized for client special needs and appears as if the hair is growing naturally from scalp.
Hair Loss is stressful we can help
- Have you been suffering from Hair Loss? Thinning? Or Alopecia?
- Are you running out of options and not sure what to do? Has this problem caused you to question your beauty or changed your social life?
- Well now it’s time to gain that back!
- Hair Loss is a problem that many of us face. It can be a medical condition or even as simple as stress! The cost of surgical hair replacement can be very costly. Although most insurance companies will pay some of the cost you still have to deal with the recovery time.
- Naturally Chic Hair Loss Specialist has another solution that requiries no recovery time and can still be paid by your insurance company.
- Naturally Chic Hair Loss Specialist offers a non surgical hair replacement service. We can work with your insurance company, pay out of pocket or set you up on a payment plan which ever works best for you.
- You will receive continued support and service no need to find a new stylist and worry about your appearance.
- I am a licensed Natural Hair Stylist and Certified Hair Loss Specialist. This allows convience and peace of mind!
- I also will work with your dermatologist if you are under treatments so that we do not dissrupt your treatments and find the best solution for you!
Hair Loss Patient Information
When visiting Naturally Chic Hair loss Specialist, be sure to take the following:
- Insurance information-Contact your Insurance company to inquire about coverage for Cranial Prosthesis (Medical wigs).
- Treatment information-Be prepared to explain the medical treatment you are receiving for your condition (i.e are you receiving injections if so how often, are you using topical cream, etc.) ***This information helps decide the hairpiece needed for the type of medical treatment your receiving***
- Handouts/Paperwork- Many Dermatologists and Oncologists will give you a print out of information which will include the diagnosis, recommended treatment, etc. In this paperwork often times, there will be a diagnostic code needed by the Hair Loss Specialist to file the insurance claim.
Hair Replacement Unit you can purchase...
All units can be customized to suit your personal style.